Search for a news or an article already published



Express Search





Search using map

18,000 addresses in 138 countries...

Chile 15/09/2022

Avocado production in Chile to drop 14% in the 2022/23 season

Send by email to a friend 
Printable version 
Avocado production in Chile in the 2022/23 season would reach 186.423 tons, which represents a decrease of 14.4% compared to the 217.000 tons registered in the previous season, according to data from the consulting firm iQonsulting.
 
The source points out that the decrease would be due to unfavorable weather conditions, such as drought and, mainly, frosts that damaged crops in late May and early June.
 
55% of Chilean production will be destined for export, with Western Europe being the largest recipient. The remaining 45% will be used for domestic consumption.
 
 
 
source: mundoagro.cl
 
GOLD Member
Highlighted
Gold Members
Switzerland Sofresco - Switzerland - 1. Blackberry - 2. Blueberry
Become Gold


Avocado production in Chile in the 2022/23 season would reach 186.423 tons, which represents a decrease of 14.4% compared to the 217.000 tons registered in the previous season, according to data from the consulting firm iQonsulting. (photo: simfruit.cl)
   
Send by email to a friend 
Printable version 
Fructidor.com ad.


^ Top of page